Friday, August 13, 2010

Daybook!

I hope you are as excited about the Daybook as I am.  I know that this idea is something very new and very different, but I can't wait to see how we use our Daybooks both within and outside of class.  For some people, freewriting and "thinking out loud on paper" and all of those other "non-traditional" ideas will take some time to get used to.  For others, what I am challenging you to do will come naturally.  Wherever you fall on the spectrum, remember to keep an open mind and be willing to try new things.  As long as all of us are respectful of each other and our unique abilities, our class is going to rock!  Thank you again for your participation today in class.  Have a fabulous weekend, and if you feel the urge to write or doodle or rap or whatever, DO IT!  Your daybook is for you above all.  Feel free to share any thoughts or ideas on our blog as well - this space is for us, to serve as our community Daybook, so use it!

Think, learn, write-
Mrs. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.