Greetings, Learners.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts in class today. I wanted to hear how STEM is different or new for each of you, as it obviously is affecting all of us in different ways. Rest assured that you are not the only ones who are anxious/scared/overwhelmed - I am right there with you! But more importantly, I am also excited and willing to do my best - as a teacher - to get to know you on an individual basis and to help you succeed with anything and everything that you dream up.
I was excited to read your weekly reflections, and I appreciate those of you who put some thought into your answers. I would love to further discuss any questions, issues, concerns, or praises you have on the blog. Feel free to share your honest opinions with me (in a respectful way) - I want to hear your thoughts about how class is going so far. I would also love to hear you bounce ideas off of each other - and me!
Don't forget your homework (it is on edmodo and rrripple) - email me or send me a message if you have questions. Have a fantastic weekend!
Mrs. Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.