Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Welcome!

Greetings, STEMers!

I am excited to start our first year together.  This journey is going to be different - more exciting, more challenging, hopefully more fun - than any other educational experience!  I am looking forward to traveling this path with you and the other STEM teachers.  Bring patience, enthusiasm, and an open mind with you to Kenwood - you are going to need it!

This class blog will serve as our online community Daybook, an electronic container of thought, an Internet kitchen junk drawer.  Please use it to share any thoughts, ideas, questions, or concerns you have with English topics, our class, or STEM in general.  I will ask you to post on specific issues or texts, but I also want you to post on your own whenever you feel your opinion needs to be heard.  Just remember to treat this space respectfully and appropriately.  Thank you, in advance, for your participation - I cannot wait to hear your voices! 

Looking forward to thinking, writing, and learning alongside you,
Mrs. Davis

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Davis, It's going to be interesting to follow the blogs as ideas are generated and shared among the group. Thank you for setting up a place for everyone to join in conversations about what we are all working on and enjoying.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.