Monday, August 22, 2011

Big Group Brainstorm?

So, one of the first things that I asked when learning about the Freshman Challenge was if we could bounce ideas off of other groups, and Mrs. Davis said yeah, but every group has to have their own project. So, I post, let the storming begin!!!!!!
Power point is a must, we know that. We were thinking about me making videos so that I could have some input after I leave, which may be sooner than we thought. They'd be a little link kind of thingy and so you'd have input from me!!!!! Some more ideas, please?

8 comments:

  1. Do a claymation + voice over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's an idea. Anyone else for the storm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to construct something that significantly describes how the human physical and mechanic traits differentiate from what makes us human alone. I am thinking of making a model maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That'd be cool. Me and mine, we were thinking about maybe getting one of those mannequins they have a clothing stores.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool, what do you plan on doing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I plan on incorporating a small conversation of many religions not to offend, but keeping on topic of the Freshman challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOHOO DONE WITH MY WORK!!! got the religion down pat. i am LEGIT!!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.