My husband and I are going to Indiana for a Notre Dame game and to hang out with his family. :-) When we get back, we are relaxing, hanging out with friends, and cleaning our house.
yeah, see were supposed to be going up to our grandparents house, and not that i dont like them, but its usually really boring up there so i have to have something to do
I get my braces off. Does that count?
ReplyDeleteIM gooing to read and study up ^ ^
ReplyDeleteWooh! Getting braces off could count, too. Corey, really? Lol. Just wondering.
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I are going to Indiana for a Notre Dame game and to hang out with his family. :-) When we get back, we are relaxing, hanging out with friends, and cleaning our house.
ReplyDeleteIm Going 2 WoodLawn, TN. XP
ReplyDeleteyeah, see were supposed to be going up to our grandparents house, and not that i dont like them, but its usually really boring up there so i have to have something to do
ReplyDeleteMEMPHIS AND MISSISSIPI IZ WAT AHM UP 2. GO LSU WOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm going there too Ashley!
ReplyDeletegoing to gatlinburg
ReplyDelete