I haven't even done mine yet, I was busy working on geo homework and the Mobile.
Besides with how shallow people are theses days outer beauty is the most important thing, most people don't care about personalities, intellect, etc.
Then they are dumb. I care about the inside. People are stupid.
I agree, and yours was pretty cool elaine!
by the way, who are you? sorry your name isnt on it.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I haven't even done mine yet, I was busy working on geo homework and the Mobile.
ReplyDeleteBesides with how shallow people are theses days outer beauty is the most important thing, most people don't care about personalities, intellect, etc.
ReplyDeleteThen they are dumb. I care about the inside. People are stupid.
ReplyDeleteI agree, and yours was pretty cool elaine!
ReplyDeleteby the way, who are you? sorry your name isnt on it.
ReplyDelete