You are as hot as a summer's day
You're very lovely but not too cute
You are like a flower, the rest are hay
And the summer day is so minute
When I look at you I can't help but stare
your appearence may outshine the sun
But on seldom occasions your not as fair
Our chances together are far from none
And your beauty will never run dry
And won't lose tenure of the fair you owe
And you'll keep your complexion till you die
When in eternal lines to time you grow
For as long as humans can see
And until we all cease to be
I had no idea wat any of the lines meant. I guessed on every one
Should I compare you to a summer day?
ReplyDeleteYou are way hotter.
Your beauty cannot be changed.
Love is a short thing.
The sun is hot,
but you make it look dim.
Other girls are ugly compared to you.
You may change with age,
but my love wont change.
I wont let you go.
Death may take you, but it wont take your beauty,
when its your time to go.
As long as im alive,
my love for you is alive.