Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weekly Reflection

Hello, All!

We did not have time to complete our weekly reflections today, so I wanted to give you a place to share your thoughts and ideas about this week.  Tell me what you enjoyed, what you did not enjoy, what you learned, what you struggled with - anything that you want to share with your classmates and me. 

Thanks,
Mrs. Davis

3 comments:

  1. I thought this class is too boring for someone as coo as me, but don't hate. It's alright. Lol. Just kidding! Mrs. Davis's class is the funnest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I didn't know how to add more to the first comment, so I just deleted it. Uhm class was okayy I guess. I liked being able to share ideas with my friends because when I say ideas out loud, more ideas rush through my head. I don't always enjoy the writing into the day. It is way too small and most of the time I get writer's block because I either can't connect to it or I just can't think of anything. Other than that, class was pretty good I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a same situation as Imani. I don't really know what to write for writing into the day. I look around the classroom and it seems everyone had a bunch to say; alas, I did not. Im not really big on sharing like Imani is. I usually like to sit back at listen to other people's ideas. I'm more of an inside person anyways : /

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.