should i compare you to a day in summer? 'though you are more beautiful and mild rough winds ruin the summer flowers & the summer always ends too soon in time sometime the rays of the sun are too hot when it shines & the light becomes too dark and faded & sometimes the beauty of it does decline eithre by chance or when the seasons change but still your eternal, inner beauty will never disappear and the beauty you have will never be lost even when the Reaper himself, when he appears & waits at your door, waiting for you, for your eyes to gloss your beauty will remain for as long as anyone can breathe for as long as you live & as you be
author's comment: I couldn't just malign Shakespeare. D: I mean, he's awesome. In an awesome way. HE DEFIES THE RULES OF AWESOME. No really. I'm fo' realz. (Besides, I talk like this sometimes. I HAVE MY OWN LANGUAGE M'MKAY. Just KJisms.)
May I compare you to a summa day? You are so beautiful Gales force blooming buds to sway And summa's waaaay 2 short Sometime 2 hot da eye of heaven shines An' often is his golden complexion be dim An' every fair fro fair sometimes declines BY chance or nature's changin' course But du ever lasting summa shan't never fade Du shall lose possession of that fair the owes An' death shall brag though in his shade When in ever lasting lines to time your growin' So long as men breathe or eyes can see So long lives dis an' dis gives life to he I understand this may not make a ton of sense, but thats just the way it turned out.
Should I compare thee to a summer's day? You are beautiful: Rough winds damage beautiful flowers: And summer is too short for a date: Sometimes the sun is too hot when it shines: And sometimes the light is dark: And sometimes, the beauty will decline: By chance the seasons change: But my eternal summer will not go away: Your beauty will never disappear: And death will never take away your beauty: when death has come, you will still have your beauty: So, as long as I live and i can see, This will long live, and it gives me joy.
Authors note: I'm not even surre I did this right. There are so many ways to interpret his writings. Anyways, here you go.:)
Ay girl, can I talk to you for a minute? 'Cause you're so fine, you remind me of a parkin ticket And would be corny of me to say I only come to school to see you at 8 everyday. I bet you're not allowed outside when it's cold; 'Cause if you took one step out, You'd probably cause a warming of the globe. And forget about all these haterz They're just mad at your swagg; Treat cha like Fabolous "Just throw it in the bag" And you see all these other girls? They're gonna grow old Years can't catch up with you, hun You're beauty will always stay gold. So as long as there's a human race and mother earth survives, there will never be another face as beautiful as the one I see in my eyes
Should I compare you to a summer’s day? It’d be a waste of time. Harsh winds shake the warmth of May. While you’re at your prime. Summer’s shine is way too bright. Even with its shade. Only your looks can dull its light. And its brightness soon will fade. Your beauty will live on forever. Death can only claim Those who let life make them shiver. Winter’s cold’s to blame. So as far as human eyes can see. My love will never die.
Should I compare you to a sunny day? I must say that you are much more beautiful and pleasant And as the breeze shakes the young flower buds in May I find it sad that your youth must someday fade Sometimes the sun shines so brightly Then the clouds come and block the light And all beauty fades It will happen, without hindrance But your personality will be forever beautiful And in my eyes your beauty shall never fade Even when age comes upon you, you will be beautiful Though many years will pass, it will never be visible So as long as there is life Your beauty will also live, giving life to you
Hey :) You are like a sunny day. You are lovely and warm! The breeze will shake the flowers in May. A summer day is too short for a date. You are like the sun shining brightly, And your beauty is still there, behind the clouds. Everyone's beauty will fade. Because nature doesn't hinder. Your beauty will be forever, It will be impossible to lose it. You will be beautiful when you're old, Even when you have wrinkles. As long as you're alive, And as long as you're beautiful, you give me life.
Should I compare you to a hot summer's day? You're even more lovely and more beautiful than summer. You're young and beautiful; no one can change that. Even though our love didn't last long, I still think you look better than any other girl; And you will even you're old and wrinkly. You're always gonna be beautiful no matter what. No one can take that away from you. Even after you die, I'll still think of your beauty. But for now, as time goes on, you get hotter by the minute. To sum it all up, as long as I'm alive and can see, You'll always be beautiful.
Yeah, sooo, let's count how many times I said beauty/beautiful ? (;
Can I compare you to a summer's day? You are very lovely and even more warm! The rough winds of May do shake the darling buds, And the length of summer is to short of a time. Your so hot that you make the sun's eye shine. Gold is dull compared to you, The beauty of everyone else will start to fade, Because by chance nature will change its course for you, For your beauty will never fade, And you will never lose possession of your own beauty, Death can't brag about you wandering in its shadow, Even when you start to get wrinkles. So as long I can breath or see, So as long as you live you give me breath.
should i compare you to a day in summer?
ReplyDelete'though you are more beautiful and mild
rough winds ruin the summer flowers
& the summer always ends too soon in time
sometime the rays of the sun are too hot when it shines
& the light becomes too dark and faded
& sometimes the beauty of it does decline
eithre by chance or when the seasons change
but still your eternal, inner beauty will never disappear
and the beauty you have will never be lost
even when the Reaper himself, when he appears
& waits at your door, waiting for you, for your eyes to gloss
your beauty will remain for as long as anyone can breathe
for as long as you live & as you be
author's comment: I couldn't just malign Shakespeare. D: I mean, he's awesome. In an awesome way. HE DEFIES THE RULES OF AWESOME.
No really.
I'm fo' realz.
(Besides, I talk like this sometimes. I HAVE MY OWN LANGUAGE M'MKAY. Just KJisms.)
May I compare you to a summa day?
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful
Gales force blooming buds to sway
And summa's waaaay 2 short
Sometime 2 hot da eye of heaven shines
An' often is his golden complexion be dim
An' every fair fro fair sometimes declines
BY chance or nature's changin' course
But du ever lasting summa shan't never fade
Du shall lose possession of that fair the owes
An' death shall brag though in his shade
When in ever lasting lines to time your growin'
So long as men breathe or eyes can see
So long lives dis an' dis gives life to he
I understand this may not make a ton of sense, but thats just the way it turned out.
Should I compare thee to a summer's day?
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful:
Rough winds damage beautiful flowers:
And summer is too short for a date:
Sometimes the sun is too hot when it shines:
And sometimes the light is dark:
And sometimes, the beauty will decline:
By chance the seasons change:
But my eternal summer will not go away:
Your beauty will never disappear:
And death will never take away your beauty:
when death has come, you will still have your beauty:
So, as long as I live and i can see,
This will long live, and it gives me joy.
Authors note: I'm not even surre I did this right. There are so many ways to interpret his writings. Anyways, here you go.:)
Ay girl, can I talk to you for a minute?
ReplyDelete'Cause you're so fine, you remind me of a parkin ticket
And would be corny of me to say
I only come to school to see you at 8 everyday.
I bet you're not allowed outside when it's cold;
'Cause if you took one step out,
You'd probably cause a warming of the globe.
And forget about all these haterz
They're just mad at your swagg;
Treat cha like Fabolous "Just throw it in the bag"
And you see all these other girls?
They're gonna grow old
Years can't catch up with you, hun
You're beauty will always stay gold.
So as long as there's a human race
and mother earth survives,
there will never be another face
as beautiful as the one I see in my eyes
Haha thats really good. i was gonna do somethin like that..... but im too white:)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteShould I compare you to a summer’s day?
ReplyDeleteIt’d be a waste of time.
Harsh winds shake the warmth of May.
While you’re at your prime.
Summer’s shine is way too bright.
Even with its shade.
Only your looks can dull its light.
And its brightness soon will fade.
Your beauty will live on forever.
Death can only claim
Those who let life make them shiver.
Winter’s cold’s to blame.
So as far as human eyes can see.
My love will never die.
Should I compare you to a sunny day?
ReplyDeleteI must say that you are much more beautiful and pleasant
And as the breeze shakes the young flower buds in May
I find it sad that your youth must someday fade
Sometimes the sun shines so brightly
Then the clouds come and block the light
And all beauty fades
It will happen, without hindrance
But your personality will be forever beautiful
And in my eyes your beauty shall never fade
Even when age comes upon you, you will be beautiful
Though many years will pass, it will never be visible
So as long as there is life
Your beauty will also live, giving life to you
Hey :) You are like a sunny day.
ReplyDeleteYou are lovely and warm!
The breeze will shake the flowers in May.
A summer day is too short for a date.
You are like the sun shining brightly,
And your beauty is still there, behind the clouds.
Everyone's beauty will fade.
Because nature doesn't hinder.
Your beauty will be forever,
It will be impossible to lose it.
You will be beautiful when you're old,
Even when you have wrinkles.
As long as you're alive,
And as long as you're beautiful, you give me life.
Should I compare you to a hot summer's day?
ReplyDeleteYou're even more lovely and more beautiful than summer.
You're young and beautiful; no one can change that.
Even though our love didn't last long,
I still think you look better than any other girl;
And you will even you're old and wrinkly.
You're always gonna be beautiful no matter what.
No one can take that away from you.
Even after you die, I'll still think of your beauty.
But for now, as time goes on, you get hotter by the minute.
To sum it all up, as long as I'm alive and can see,
You'll always be beautiful.
Yeah, sooo, let's count how many times I said beauty/beautiful ? (;
Can I compare you to a summer's day?
ReplyDeleteYou are very lovely and even more warm!
The rough winds of May do shake the darling buds,
And the length of summer is to short of a time.
Your so hot that you make the sun's eye shine.
Gold is dull compared to you,
The beauty of everyone else will start to fade,
Because by chance nature will change its course for you,
For your beauty will never fade,
And you will never lose possession of your own beauty,
Death can't brag about you wandering in its shadow,
Even when you start to get wrinkles.
So as long I can breath or see,
So as long as you live you give me breath.